Thursday, August 2, 2012

Eleven Days

Friends, we are eleven days from seeing Loviatar no. 13 sent on its merry way. All edits are finished, which means it's time for layout and a final walk-through. This issue is going to be very fun, whimsical and should be the first time anything has been published (in print) for Lords of Creation in a very long time.
   
     Loviatar 14, 15 and 16 will be used to present the Freecity of Haldane. The material is 80% finished, but needs a bit of polishing. I had thought about publishing the city in a whopper of an issue, but I think that three, twenty-page installments will be sufficient.

     After Loviatar 16, the future of the zine is hazy. I have things I want to write about and notions of how I want to do so, but as I have said many times in the past, the formal format of Loviatar is not the way to do it.  In the next week or so, look for a little side project to spring up. I think it will allow me to finally marry rpg content with mail art, something I have wanted to do for a while now.

3 comments:

  1. Did you say the Freecity of Haldane will be in 3 straight issues? Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing WHATEVER comes. Freecity of Haldane is especially exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I have been looking forward to Haldane ever since those brief, tantalizing references to it in some of the earlier sandbox issues.

    ReplyDelete